Canone epico e forme del riuso nella 'Geste Francor'
This contribution explores the whole of references (from allusions to literal quotations) drawn from Old French epics which flowed into the Franco-Italian cycle known as Geste Francor. The outcome of the research illustrates the meaning and the manner of reuse of significant chansons de geste by the anonymous author and establishes the ideal boundaries of his epic canon.
Mascitelli, Cesare (Author)
Publisher:Dipartimento di Studi Linguistici e Letterari dell'Università degli sudi di Padova
application/pdf (437.32 kB)
• Geste Francor –Franco-Italian epics – Author – Canon
• Dewey Decimal Classification, Language
• Dewey Decimal Classification, Italian speeches
• Dewey Decimal Classification, Romance languages; French
• Dewey Decimal Classification, Italian, Romanian & related languages
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons CC BY-NC 4.0 License.